27/04/2013: Almost May already! This year is going so fast!
02/04/2013: Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
01/01/2013: Happy New Year!!
24/12/2012: Merry Christmas!!
13/11/2012: Getting hand-made presents ready for Christmas!!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Space Invader Blue

Space Invader #2
Second Invader Arrives

The second design following the space invader theme has been constructed. I used a quick piecing method again by formulating a plan, cutting out all the squares and rectangles and then building larger blocks which finally joined together to make the complete piece.

I have been asked for a pattern, so I will work on one and hopefully have something ready to give out in the next month or so.

3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Oh, great! I would love that pattern!

Carin said...

That looks just like the guys from space invaders!

Metanoia said...

That is exactly where it is from Carin :D
I love retro games.